Located in the New Warrington area of Pensacola, Florida, Post 240 is very close to Naval Air Station Pensacola, and only fifteen minutes from downtown Pensacola and the beaches of Perdido Key. American Legion Post 240 possesses abundant facilities and entertainment opportunities. With an spacious Event Hall, multiple lounge games including billiards, electronic dart boards, shuffleboard, tables for card games, and a fabulous full-service lounge, not to mention outdoor facilities for barbecues and events, we truly are a full-service Post.
Post 240 has numerous events happening on a monthly basis, including:
- Live music that is open-to-the-public at least once a month. The bands vary in music genres;
- Happy Hours in the Lounge 1600-1900 daily;
- Karaoke weekly on Friday nights from 1900-2300;
- “Pub Quiz” team trivia nights every Thursday starting at 1800;
- Big-time Bingo every Wednesday in the Event Hall featuring handsome payouts and multiple types of games;
- Mixed Dart Leagues on Wednesdays;
- Billiards nights on Thursdays from 1300-1700 being open to the public;
- And don’t forget, Ray and Sally’s Kitchen is open on Wednesdays (full menu), and Fridays (full menu and Steak Night Specials), and for the present time, we’re also open on Thursdays for the Pub Quiz (bar food menu) – all times are from 1700 to 2000.
So come on out! Post 240 is your one-stop location for entertainment, camaraderie, fellowship and service to our military and civilian communities alike. You’ll be glad you did.
The American Legion was chartered by Congress in 1919 as a patriotic veterans organization. Focusing on service to veterans, service members and communities, the Legion evolved from a group of war-weary veterans of World War I into one of the most influential nonprofit groups in the United States. This year the American legion celebrates its 100th anniversary of service to God and Country!